Monday, November 29, 2010

Round Robin Medallion Home

Early this year I appliqued a 12 inch square and posted to the first quilter, so began it's journey around Australia.

Today it came home big and oh so beautiful.

I have never had anything like this, I am so blown away with the stunning beauty, of the ladies work.





I can not say in words the emotions I feel when I look at either the photos or the quilt top itself. My heart was beating as I excepted it from the courier this afternoon.


Closer look at the borders.

I am just so blown away and humbled with the whole experience of being involved in a Round Robin Medallion.

Thank you all.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Shirlwin said...

Its absolutely beautiful! Just look at the 3-dimensional effect of the middle border ... a real WOW factor:)

Vanilla Rose Home and Body Escentuals...Naturally said...

That is gorgeous, Leeane. I bet you can't wait to get it quilted and finished. :)

Chris H said...

That IS stunning!

Liz said...

I can understand how you feel. The quilt is stunning. One very LUCKY lady