Saturday, November 27, 2010

New HUGGLES


These 3 cuties arrived late this week from a lovely lady called Maria who follows my blog. Thank so much Maria these little ones are resting in my sewing room, watching me quilt table runners.

I'm not going to take these to a hospital until early next year, too close to Christmas for people to make and send me any for the next drive.

So if you want to make a HUGGLE for a sick child, you have until the end of February. This will also give me time to make some as well.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Maria said...

I am so pleased the Three Amigos arrived safely at your home.
I am sure they will enjoy their visit with you over Christmas and New Year. LOL

creativedawn said...

Oh they are great huggies! love them
hugz
Pam

Home of Creative Treasures said...

Love the colours in these huggies. You have done a great job Maria! :)