Friday, November 5, 2010

My Friends Swap Has Arrived

My Friends Swap from Donna arrived and I was so spoilt with all the lovely goodies Donna has sent to me. Love them all so much and without any more talking from me ....lets take a look at my treasure trove of goodies.




Love the 3 fabrics and I must remember America measure in yards and not metres. The green and gold fabric was a 1/2 yard and the blue Japanese fabric is a yard in length. All 3 are so me and I love the feel and texture of the fabric.




Another ruler..... never can have enough rulers in a sewing room. I don't have a 6 x 6 inch ruler and I'm stoked about having one now. Need to hang this one on my wall with the other 5. This ruler also came with a pattern for a pin cushion.....that is so cool:) Plus it has the 1/4 inch seam allowance included.





Donna bless her, sent me some beautiful fabric for some "HUGGLES" and I can't wait to get some well deserved animals made in these stunning colours. The green and beige are Moda (gotta love Moda) and some yep you guessed it....Hungry Caterpillar fabric. Its my first piece of licensed fabric and I am stoked to have it.

Also a cute little magnet book marker.



If you haven't worked it out as of yet...... Moda is my most favourite fabric and I have a collection of it growing steady in my sewing room. I don't have these 2 and I'll be making something special with them.




These cards are made from a plant called Kenaf and whenever possible they don't use trees to make their paper. Cards are made using earth friendly materials. I also noticed the pictures are of ducks. Gotta love a duck in my books.

Just a question though....... how do I use such a pretty set of cards....lol



Some really cute buttons and a bracelet counter for when I do my knitting.

Thank you so much Donna for spoiling me and I had so much fun making your gifts and being your swap partner. Also thanks Khris for hosting this swap.

I have some HUGGLES from Jill arrive today. I'll post photos over the weekend of them, thanks Jill for your generous gift.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Robyn said...

You were definitely spoilt by Donna :D!

Donna said...

So happy you are enjoying what I sent. My hands are itching to take my new shopping bag to the quilt store for filling! The swap was lots of fun. Happy quilting!

hentai said...

It's a very good benefit to have such content shared.!

Jude said...

Very lucky girl Leanne.