Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HUGGLES To Go

Last night I stuffed and finished off 4 little piglets for today's trip to the Blackwood Hospital.



Here they are, all excited about the train trip. Better be good and not annoy the other train passengers. LOL



Twenty softies all ready to go and HUGGLE a small child who is sick in hospital.

Hope to get a couple of photos at the hospital. Guess that depends on finding a willing person for a photo.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your little Huggles~!
Just tonight my little 2 year old GD asked me for a scrappy Christmas flat stuffed bear I'd made recently. I gave it to her and she left hugging it and loving it saying, "this is mine!~" Your little piggies will bless these little ones!

Karen's Korner said...

What a bagful of joy you are delivering to the hospital.

Maria said...

Your piglets are just so cute. Hope they behaved on there trip to hospital. LOL