Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HUGGLES Delivered


Don't the girls look happy with some of the softies?? They were just so thrilled with the 20 little softies that will be looking for someone to HUGGLE.

I had about 6 grown ladies ohhing and arring over the bag of goodies.

Thanks so much to everyone who donated their time, fabric and posting them to me.

We're back up that way at the beginning of March and I'd love to take some more back with us. As Christmas isn't that far away now, I and anyone who wants to donate have just over 3.5 months to have them made and in my sewing room.

Happy sewing ladies and thanks again for you beautiful gifts for these kids.



You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

I'm wondering where the time has gone Leanne, I had some little softies made, but hadn't sent them to you yet. Never mind, I will be able to make a few more now and send them off early next year, I've made a note in my diary so I won't forget.