Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amy's Table Runner


One thing with Amy not visiting my blog, I can show you before Christmas her table runner.

This was a pleasure to sew as I do love foundation piecing. The pattern is by Vicki and I loved it the minute I saw it. Instead of swirls like Vicki used to quilt her runner I picked hearts.

Only problem is, I can't remember what magazine it came from to let you know. Sorry about that. I photocopy the patterns, as I tend to make notes and highlight each part or the project as I complete it.

The table runner is now safely packed away in the wardrobe away from cats and eyes when Amy visits.

I still have mine & Anne's pinwheel Christmas table runners to bind, hoping to get some red fabric this coming week.

Mean while I have started to cut Christmas fabric for my second table runner. I'm using the Moda "Adoring" charm pack I received from Donna in America.

Sewing has come to a halt today, as I woke after a rotten nights sleep to a headache and this afternoon I have a horrible pain down my lower back right side. So hoping its just a 24 hour bug, as I am getting rather pissed off with the pain. I can't sit for a long time without having to get up and move to ease it.

Damn gotta move again....

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Hope you're better soon Lucky. Now I know what I can make someone for a present - a table runner, just have to search through my magazines now, thanks.

Vicki ♥ said...

Your table runner has turned out really good Leanne :) Love the quilted hearts too :) Very nice and I am sure Amy will love it :) Hugs Vicki xx

Karen's Korner said...

Your tablerunner is gorgeous. Well done.

Chris H said...

OOOO that runner is very pretty.

Robyn said...

Lovely table runner. Don't think Amy won't visit your blog either as I recently discovered I had another follower on my blogs and it was my DD! Lol, I had to go back and change a post I'd only just entered or she'd know part of her Christmas present :O

Jude said...

Looks great Leanne and hope you are well enough to ome to sewing tomorrow.