Monday, October 11, 2010

Mystery Charm BOM




Been so busy with all this lovely weather out in my garden, that I haven't posted a photo of last months BOM. Didn't help being late making it either. eek


This one was for Trish. Lovely fabric, very pretty colours.

Today I made this months and it'll be posted ASAP. I want to show it to Dawn tomorrow at quilting. Thought it would be nice to show Dawn on of the blocks in her BOM that she is running for us.





Barb's fabric is the Moda Nostalgic and its what I picked for my BOMs as well. We both have great taste.

Also I have made a couple of oven mitts for the kitchen over the weekend and started a couple of thingies.


This is the fabric I have picked for my thingies. Love that word thingies, as until they are completed on Friday....that is all you going to know about them.

Khris is going to teach me how to put it all together. I've used a little roll of Moda "Spring Magic" that Geniene gave me in last years Advent swap. I wanted to make something special with it.


I have linked a lot of blogs here today, if you haven't been to their blogs, please have a look as they are very clever women.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Linda said...

Some lovely work there Leeanne :)

Karen's Korner said...

I am looking forward to seeing what these thingies are.

Khris said...

You are a clever girl Lucky...well done with the blocks...the receivers will love them...hugs Khris

Jude said...

You have been a busy girl and cant wait to see your thingies.