Saturday, October 30, 2010

For Josephine

Last Saturday morning our place was used for my niece's kitchen tea. Lots of fun and laugher and a fabulous time was enjoyed by all that came.

My daughter Amy and Jo are as close as sisters and Amy is Jo's Matron of Honour this coming Saturday. Back in May of this year Josephine was Maid of Honour in Amy's wedding.



I had the pleasure of making an apron that Jo wore and all the ladies to sign on the day.




I also made a zipper bag as a mystery prize in the fun games we played.




For a kitchen tea gift I made Josephine a pot holder. I used two 5 inch blocks of Moda's Gobble Gobble as a centre piece.




Josephine is like a daughter to both Pat & I as she often spent her school holidays with us. We are so looking forward to next weekend, when she walks towards her future husband.

I've some other swaps finished, but the night lighting isn't the best for taking photos. I'll post them tomorrow once I have some good photos of the 2 hexi swaps.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely gifts Leanne.

Karen's Korner said...

I love the apron and all the other goodies that you have sewn for the kitchen tea. Sounds like a great day

miss~nance said...

Beautiful apron and gifts Leanne.

blessings

Gail

Jude said...

Sounds like you all had a ball and I liked the idea of signing the apron.