Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Pieced Quilt & Reward

I have been quilting and making lovely items for almost 2 years. Think its time I try a pieced quilt. I have a charm pack of Luna Notte that I fell in love with on my last trip to Hettie's Patch.

Today I bought some extra fabric in some of these colours for a small quilt.






I love the feel and colours of Moda Fabric. It was so hard picking out some of the colours I wanted to add to the charm pack. I am going to start this once I have my table runners and other Christmas gifts finished.

Great way to get my mojo in high drive, so I can start the quilt.

Also I have lost 2 kilo of weight and I have decided to reward myself with some Moda fabric. I figured 1/4 of a metre per 500 grams was a good first time reward.



I love the French General ...Rural Jardin by Moda. I picked these 4 as my reward for the weight loss.

Also today I posted off to Donna in America, the "Friends" swap goodies I have made for her. I can't wait for her to recieve them. Post Office said 7 to 10 working days until it arrives. So keep your eyes open for a parcel Donna. mrgreen

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Jude said...

I like your new fabrics and a great way to get more by losing weight, well done Leanne