Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ricrac And Roses Cushion



When I saw this cushion called Ricrac And Roses in Country Threads Vol 9 No 12 I just had to make it.

The fabric I used was left over from other cushions I have either made for myself or other people. Only item I had to by was the fabric for the back of the cushion and the ricrac.

I have heaps of ricrac in my sewing room and was rather shocked to think I didn't have any in colours to suite my cushion. Good excuse to go to the new Lincraft a couple of suburbs from where we live.

This cushion was very easy to make and I just love it.

Over the next few days I hope to post lots of things I have been getting up to over the last week. I have been running out of hours in my day and so the posts have been a bit slow. Even as I type this, tea is cooking and then its dishes and a shower.

Then some beautiful fabric needs to be sorted out, that I was given. I feel blessed by this beautiful woman's gift as we have never met.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely cushion. I am like you and feel the days are just too short. I seem to be running out of time to get things organised for our hanging on the 10-10-10

Chris H said...

It is a really lovely cushion, I particularly love the heart on it! So cute.