Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hexi Swap For September 2010

I've been so busy in my sewing room, but I can't show you what I have been making. Its for the F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap and Donna is a follower. twisted Can't show you until Donna has the parcel and has opened all 7 gifts.......hehehe

But I can show you this month's hexi swaps.





This is the one I have made for Purple2 on the Craft Forum. I'm really proud of this one and I love the colours of the stitchery. I took the stitchery from this month's Country Threads. Thought it was so pretty.




Miss Nance sent me a crazy hexi. I love it, those crazy looks are so cool. I haven't attempted any crazy patch sewing yet. But its on my list.

This is the 15th month that we have been swapping hexis and its been so much fun.

I was thinking I'll start putting together the "Crisp Delight" table runner of Dawn's. Its all cut up and ready for piecing. After sewing for everyone else..... be nice to make something for myself.

Then I'll go back to working on the Friends Swap for Donna.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love the stitchery on the hexi you sent and the crazy patch one you recieved is lovley too.
Yes it is fun getting the FREINDS swap done.

Donna said...

Very interesting ... those gifts coming to Donna! And, she has been a bit busy herself. Happy quilting.