Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apron Swap Open Day

If you heard a rustling noise today, it'll be the ladies in the Apron Swap opening their pressies. As today was opening day, after us having the parcels in our houses for goodness knows how many days.

I just went to find a photo of the apron I made Julie and I didn't take one. Bugger evil

Julie's was a 1/2 apron with apples all over the main fabric with pockets that matched the lining on the back and ties.

Julie's apron she made is just so me and I love it. Lots of bright ladies covering the front fabric with green pockets and ties.





I use aprons all the time in the kitchen and have been known to almost go shopping in one. My clothes have never stayed so clean since I started wearing them a few years ago.

I even have 1 from Alcatraz Prison when Amy went to the USA 2 years ago.

Thanks Julie I love it and it'll be worn, dirtied, washed and ironed for years to come.





I was also a bit spoilt with a lovely bracelet and a green fat flat of fabric.



Thanks for being my swap partner Julie. mrgreen


Thanks also for all your positive comments about the softies post from yesterday too.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I love your new apron and the model is showing it off superbly.

Vicki ♥ said...

Gee that lady from off the street looks really good in your apron :) Some nice gifts too :)

Jilly said...

I love the apron Hun, it's beautiful!! Very pretty!
oxo

sandra said...

Love the Apron, and well done with the Huggles too. I hope to put my apron on my blog over the weekend.