Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thank You Pip



Pip over at Rest Is Not Idleness heard my call for help with some softies for the little kids who have blood taken at my local hospital. mrgreen

Look what came in the mail this week. Thank you so much Pip for you kind gift.

I am just about to go into the sewing room and start making a couple of softies myself. I would have started a lot sooner, but I have fallen foul of a cold that is roaming Adelaide. Still not 100% so I am not attempting a couple of Round Robin Medallions I have here. Last thing I want to do is wreak and waste the beautiful fabric I have for them. So I think while sick I'll work on these softies.

Also Pat has it now and is only able to go from his sick bed to the loo. I've his medical regimen on the white board as he's now on his emergency pack for his asthma. Keeping a very close eye on him as the next step will be a hospital trip.

Anyway while Pat is sleeping I'm off to start cutting out a couple of piglets to add to the collection.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Jude said...

Glad your feeling better and I hope Pat doesn`t end up in hospital. The softies look good and I will make a couple soon. Hope to see you at sewing if all are well.