Saturday, August 14, 2010

Softies Playing Up.

Yesterday afternoon and into the evening I finished off the little piglets for my toys for making a child feel good. As the piglets went through my hands I found the tail issue became less of a problem for me. Turning the tails the right way out, I am sure would be the most time consuming part.

Anyway all 8 little piglets are finished and waiting for their little playmates to arrive home from Melbourne. Percy, Petunia and Rodney went over for a birthday party.

Well the little devils have been running a muck in the house. So I followed them around with my camera.






This is where they are resting until the trip with all the other softies is taken to the hospital. Don't they look cute and angelic sitting the my basket??




I think they were getting hungry here and like all kids, need to be watched in the kitchen.




Not sure what they were up to here, just glad the sewing machine wasn't switched on.




This is what happens when a computer is left overnight in the sewing room!! Caught them surfing the net. Thank goodness for parent control.!!




Phew glad all sharps were packed away in the door out of their reach.


I think these little guys will be keeping me on my toes until the end of the month.

There is now 13 softies for my hospital drive.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

Shirlwin said...

You certainly will have your work cut out looking after those piglets!!! They are gorgeous:)

Robyn said...

Lol, you're a mad bugger, and I mean that in the nicest way! You should do stand up comedy or write children's stories starring Percy the Pig and his friends. You always make me smile :D.

Karen's Korner said...

Congratulations on such a great idea and carrying it out with such lovely "softies". Well done

Narelle said...

Ohhh Lucky the children are just going to love those little piglets. I hope that they behave themselves until you have to take them to the hospital. You will miss them when they are gone. I just love them all well done to you yay yay yay
Huge hugs to you and the little ones.
Narelle