Friday, August 20, 2010

More Softies

I am so over whelmed with people's generosity in my "Make A Child Feel Good" appeal. Today I received another 15 softies.

Lets take a look, at what was given or sent to me today.

I spent most of the day today at Khris's house with her little sewing group. More fantastic and wonderful ladies to inspire me with their sewing.





Khris had another 2 softies for me. Aren't they just so cute??

Pat stays home and has the house to himself while I am out at my sewing groups...Oh I do like that...plural sewing days. So when I arrived home there was 2 big parcels from the postman waiting for me on the kitchen table.




Aren't these just adorable?? Kylie contacted me and offered these for the little children. I don't know which one is the cutest.

Thank you so much Kylie.





Check out Linda's beautiful ponies she made for the kids. They are just so pretty in a group and when I opened the parcel up a whole herd of pony heads popped up and said "hello".

Thank you as well Linda for your beautiful gift.



Linda's ponies came wrapped in this lovely fabric and I know I'll have lots of fun using them in my sewing room.

Thank you all so much for your giving of these toys, I am sure they will be loved. I know I love them and get to play with them before they all going for a trip to the hospital.

Hugs to you 3 girls for your kindness.


You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

miss~nance said...

They are sooooooo cute - gonna make a sick child smile.

Chris H said...

My little duck is wing'ing his way to you as I type this. He should be there before the end of the month.
What a lot of wee softies!

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Some children are going to be so happy when they receive one of these softies. You're a getting a really nice collection built up now.

Khris said...

FANTASTIC....I am so pleased that others are being so generous and kind...how exciting to be able to take these to the hospital and give some kids a treat..hugs Khris

antmee said...

Thank you for the chance to give to children who need cheering up. I really love Khris playpus's. Such pretty cheerful fabric! I also like the ponies. Most children really love ponies and I am sure they will become good friends to some lucky child.