Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First HUGGLES Delivery




Today our first delivery of HUGGLES For Kids softies were delivered to the Lyell McEwin Hospital IMVS area of the hospital.

The girls were stoked at all 30 softies that I delivered, describing it as "awesome".

Catherine and Roz were happy to pose with some of the softies, so that you beautiful ladies who posted them to me, could see all those lovely gifts you made, had arrived where they were meant to go.

Thanks again for you generous gifts and from what the girls said, they will be well received not only by a child but the parents as well.

Don't forget this is going to be on going from now on...... I'm going to make some chickens next. The girls said small softies are great for little hands.

Once again thank you so much ladies and I look forward to any future softies that you make and send to me for HUGGLES For Kids.


You're only limited by your imagination



Technorati technorati tags: , , ,




7 comments:

Donna said...

How great! The children will cherish their new friends.

Karen's Korner said...

What a great idea..I bet they will be greatly appreciated by the kids they are intended for.

miss~nance said...

Well done Leanne and friends.

Hugs & Blessings

Hail

Chris H said...

Hey, did my wee duck arrive yet?

Linda said...

I love this idea and can't wait to do some more for you

Renny's little things said...

i've got some chickens here.... Just need to motivate myself and get them off to you....They need stuffing first...

Cheers Geniene

Jill said...

Excellent! Nice to see the delivery. I will definitely send you some more soon. Jill x