Monday, August 16, 2010

F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap.

Khris has sent out to all the people taking part in her Friends Swap their swap partner.

I'm so excited as my friend is from America and her name is Donna. We have already exchanged a couple of emails and I can't wait to know my swap partner even more.

While we are in the cold months here, Donna is in the middle of the hot months.

Very happy...no I am thrilled that I have joined in on this swap. mrgreen

Tomorrow is sewing morning with the girls and due to being so sick, I haven't been for 2 weeks. Gosh I hope I don't turn them all deaf with all my talking. eek I tend to talk more when I am excited.

Feeling a lot better, but still having trouble getting my head in the right mode for working out and cutting up fabric. Starting to run short of sewing as I have caught up with so much that was sitting in my sewing room. Thank goodness I had some pre-cut before I became so sick.




I am hoping one of the girls can give me a hand on learning how to make hexi flowers. Scrap material is ready for tomorrow. Always wanted to learn this and when a Round Robin Medallion with hexi flowers in a went past me earlier this year, I fell in love with the whole concept. Can't wait to learn this technique.


Anyway, better go and pack my gear I want to take tomorrow morning.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yes I think the FRIENDS Swap will be fun. I have Micki from Ireland.
Pleased you are feeling better .
Have a great day stitching with your friends.