Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthing Piglets


This afternoon I was sort of birthing piglets, lol cutting out 7 sets of bodies, ears, snouts and tails. Over the next week I'll hand sew on the snouts and eyes. Then an afternoon sewing them up, that night I'll stuff them and finish them all off.

Been thinking also, if I get time I'll make some little chickens up too.

Really please with how this little donation of toys is coming together. mrgreen

Oh my sewing room is tidy now, but for some reason its still got that feel of a pig sty eek biggrin

Tonight I'm going to work on Tozz's hexi for this month. I'll be sitting under a quilt with CSI in Las Vegas and then Cold Case. By then it'll be bed time and I would have achieved a lot in the afternoon and evening.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: