Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Removing The Photobucket Link From Your Blog



Do you have this "photo bucket link" on your blog and can't get rid of it???? This photo came from my sister's blog SewDeb.

I did and after days of frustration trying to remove it, I started a new clean blog. I was loosing 4 years of information and records from my "Lucky's Ducks Farm" blog. I was devastated and couldn't believe what was happening.

My dear friend Dawn read about my problems and rang me with the answer, so now I am sharing it with you out there.

If your background is from Scrappin'n Blogs they are slowly loading up their new server.

This means the computer can't find the background on Photo Bucket and so the link image is showing up on mine and your blog.

To fix this problem....just remove the code from your blog and your blog with go back to the default setting.

Once the Scrappin'n Blog is up and running and all fixed...you can go back to having that pretty blog.

Many thanks to Dawn as I am so happy I didn't loose all my wonderful blog postings.

And yes Renny it was pissing me off big time too. mrgreen

So all is good my end and I hope this helps you out too.

You're only limited by your imagination

1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

I am glad to see that you were able to retain your blog.