Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Glasses


Check out my lovely prize from Khris. Thanks so much for calling in today with my prize Khris. I love it and am on a high for winning.



What have I been doing since I have had my new glasses??? Let me show you.




I love cushions and I have started the front of a new one.




The BOM has been made. Top one is from Tozz and the bottom one is for Helene that I made for her.



Hexi front and back, that is off to England next week too.




So I have been busy as you can see.

I am trying to find out why there is a photo bucket "thingo" on my blogs...all of them for some reason....gggrrrr. Not sure how that has come about, but I am trying to fix it.

You're only limited by your imagination

3 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Congratulations on your win...very nice idea. Glad to hear and see that things are back to normal for you and you are back sewing. Enjoy.

Robyn said...

Lol, lucky Lucky :)! Lovely items you have made. Don't bother with the photo bucket thing as it goes away. You could be sewing instead :P.

Renny's little things said...

thank god that stupid bucket thingy is gone it was p'ing me off.
Nice win!!!!