Friday, July 23, 2010

Gotta Love The Mail Man

Its very rare that we get any mail on a Friday. What a lovely surprise today to have the mailman stop at our letter box.

Today I received 2 hexis in the swap.



This one is an "Angle Swap" as my swapper wasn't able to make my June hexi. I love it...so pretty and very me. Thanks so much Angle Swapper for making me this beautiful hexi.





This is from Natalie and how beautiful is the ribbon embroidery. I love the fabric used for the pot too. Each hexi never fails to amaze me and I really love collecting these. I also love making them for others too.

Also Allison sent Percy a birthday present.




There are 2 panels for me to turn into a couple of cushions..... Thanks Allison I love it.

Also yesterday Pat & I went to Hettie's Patch for some fabric. I need some for this months Round Medallion and also while there I had some fabric fall into my bag.




I so loved this charm pack and its the first time I have paid for one in Australia. I tend to either win them (lucky me) or order them with my sewing group from an overseas quilting shop. I just couldn't leave it behind.



Couple more 1/4 metres of Astor Manor for my Moda box.

The cream blended fabric is for "Dawn's" Crisp Delight table runner. I want to use the "Lakeside Resort" sampler pk I won with Dawn's lovely design.

Anyway I shouldn't need to go near a quilting shop for a while now.... makes it easy for saving for the next trip. mrgreen

Been very busy in my sewing room too. My new glasses are so amazing and I can see so much clearer when sewing or here at my computer.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

Michell said...

I love the hexi's. They are so cute

Vicki said...

Love your hexies and they are very special...also your fabrics are gorgeous :) No wonder they just popped into your bag :)

Karen's Korner said...

What gorgeous hexies...and how cute is Percy's present.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks girls:D