Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pillow Cases



Back in April I was all set to make some pillow cases, when Pat was taken by ambulance to hospital.

That afternoon was free to make them, but it wasn't meant to be.

Monday this week I managed to get them made up and ready for us to use. So glad that is now off my list of what I need to make. Our old pillow cases are that thin I could see through the fabric with out a pillow in them.

Those old pillow cases will make great grease rags for the shed and car.

Today I have been cutting fabric for a bag. Not going to have it completed today, as Pat is unwell and looks like a cold or virus has started today. So my hands will be extra full caring for him.

Have you been over to see what the piglets have been up to of late?? Petunia is back for the USA and has just finished posting about her trip.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Your pillow slips look great and I am sure will give you pleasant dreams :) hugs Vicki

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

My pillowcases are getting a bit like yours, I have even bought fabric to make new ones, but I haven't started yet. I quite like the flowers on yours (frangipani I think)

Renny's little things said...

Nice!
Hugs for Pat hope he is feeling better soon. Really has not been a good year for him so here's to a speedy recovery and a better second half of the year
Cheers Geniene