Monday, June 21, 2010

My Latest Bag

Very excited with the latest bag I have made.




Fabric was bought last year from Craft Central and the pattern from Hettie's Patch early this year.

Love the idea of a bag in this shape and the material having big flowers on it. I'll use this bag at the markets to carry all those soft foods like mushrooms, bread rolls and tomatoes. Lots of space inside so they don't get squashed.






While I was looking through the scrap bin for some fabric to use in applique, I found these 2 chook panels.

Thought I'd try my luck with raw edge applique and I was pretty happy with my first attempt. The bright yellow towel was given to me from Amy, for looking after her pet rats one trip they went away. These cotton towel tend to be used for hand towels in the kitchen and terry towels for wiping the dishes.

It was lots of fun making a couple of things for myself. mrgreen


You're only limited by your imagination

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

6 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Love your bag. Looks just the thing for market shopping.

Vicki said...

Love your bag and you are going to look very swish going to the market with it :) Nice tea towels too :)

clare's craftroom said...

That is a great bag ! Gorgeous fabric too .

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucky !! I love your bag- the fabric is really lovely- hope to see it tuesday ..Luv...Heather

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Nice bag fabric Lucky. I'm the opposite with tea towels, I have bright fuschia pink terry towels for drying hands in the kitchen, and then cotton tea towels for drying dishes.

Jude said...

looks good Leanne dont forget to bring it next week.