Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Bit Of This & That.

I have been trying to remember to post some of the items I have either made or been sent in a swap. Time seems to be zooming past me so fast.







This is Trish's placemat in the swap I have been doing for the last 5 months. Trish's was placemat number 5 and May's swap.

I used a cup template from one of Judith Tetley's projects in a magazine from my sewing room. I wanted to have the cups look like those bone china ones.

Using a blue/pink metalic thread I stippled the placemat to add some "glitter" to the look.

Need to think about what the 6th placemat is going to be of. So far I have no idea, I usually sleep on it and it comes to me in the early hours of the morning.




Vicki over at Tozz's Corner sent me this hexi for May, in the monthly swap we do over on the craft forum.




This hexi I made today for "Patchworkdownunder" for this months swap. This design is one of Tozz's from a table runner in a magazine too.

I love looking through my craft magazines for little stitchery's.



Block 2 in the Mystery Charm Square BOM I am involved in. I am so proud of how well the points have lined up.

So I think I have caught up on that side of posting on my blog. Still more to come....but that is for another day.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: