Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mystery Charm BOM

I've joined a Mystery Charm BOM and what we needed to do was send to 9 people 5 X 5 inch charms and they will make the mystery block up and send it with ant left over material back to its owner. The 10th block we make ourselves.


The first one has been completed and I will be posted to Celine in England later this afternoon.




One thing I hope will improve is my points, other than needing to get in more practice...... I'm happy with how it turned out.




My block that SewDeb made from my Nostalgia by "Moda" material.

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Jude said...

Leanne the blocks look great, you must be pleased with both the one you have received and the one you are returning to Celine. Your stitching has come along way in the last 12 months.

Debs said...

I'm glad you like it Leanne