Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Sewing Room Now

Pa is safely back at his place in Sydney, kids are on their ship heading off into the sunset. While Pat and I move furniture back where it went and at one stage...take furniture back out again.

To use the sewing cabinet at its full capacity the fold out sofa, once back in the room, had to go out into the rumpus room. Too cramped in the sewing room for both.

Now all is good in my domain again.

Check it out!!





How cool is this??? Lots of room for me to work from and not so much for me to walk into. Moved the chest of draws over to where the plastic tubs were being kept.





Room up the side for me to use the big table, once I remove Millie. No stretching to get my projects off the wall, when I want them.




Now the little trolley unit is not on top of the doorway now. Also easy reach to what is hanging on the wall.



From the doorway you can see where the woolen tubs are now stored. I can get into the built in robes easier too.

So pleased with my room now........ so pleased...I'm going to have a Nanna nap, as I have just fallen flat after 2 very full on weeks.


You're only limited by your imagination

6 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

wellne, Lucky. You won't know yourself. :0}

Jilly said...

Well Done it looks great!
oxo

Karen's Korner said...

What a great area you now have for sewing. If you are missing for a few days we will know where to find you!

clare's craftroom said...

Love your new room Lucky , can you come and fix mine up now ?

angela said...

well done! I feel so much better when my room is organised. And then it shows in the amount of work that gets completed.
Have a nice nanna nap.

Liz said...

Looks good. Millie looks like a keen pupil.