Friday, April 9, 2010

Hexi Oops



I was so proud of my effort this month. I made this hexi for Fayzs over the last 2 nights. Went to post it this morning, that part is what made me so proud. I didn't try and remember for the next 3 weeks to get it into the mail.

Then I realized.................... I made the hexi for the wrong person. eek Joma is requesting a "garden theme" not a cream/blue theme. I still posted off the hexi to Fayzs and will start Joma's hexi tomorrow.

Things are getting hectic here, only 21 days till Amy marries her Ben. Me thinks I'm getting a tab bit stressed????

I am doing some sewing for the wedding, but I won't say what until its all done.


Oh well........time to think about the evening meal.

You're only limited by your imagination

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Well look at it this way there was a swap and someone still got there hexi. Hoping the weather is fine for the wedding.