Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For Veronica

I'd like to dedicate this post, to a beautiful lady called "Veronica". Miss you and hurry back safely. mrgreen


In my last post I said how I was all mixed up with where April's hexi was going. This has been all fixed and Joma will be getting this hexi.




Joma requested a garden theme. What is a garden with out a mushroom or toadstool or two growing somewhere amongst the flowers.

I really hope you like the hexi I made for you Joma.

This is a very special hexi as I have added an embroidered bullion bee.




My very first complete bullion stitch. I am so proud of the little guy. I took my bullion book with me to Tuesday's sewing and practiced while there.

My vision is to be able to master the beauty of this embroidery art and have people "oooohhh and aaarrr" my new craft in time. I have always admired folks who have developed this gift and I hope to be in their league one day.

You're only limited by your imagination

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Another nice hexi, you've done a good job on the binding as well Lucky.

Debs said...

I just love that little bee.

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Pip & Debs. I love making these hexies each month and the bee was the icing on the cake.

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely hexie... that bee is as cute as!