Thursday, March 25, 2010

Round Robin Medallion 2010


Finally finished and ready to be posted if all goes well tomorrow. My round robin medallion for 2010.

This is the first year that I have joined this sort of swap. Last year I did the embroidery swap.

I won't see this again until December. Wonder what its going to look like?

Hoping to learn the following things with this year long swap.

  • New styles of sewing corners.
  • Matching colours that I may not, myself use.
  • Learning to read and listen to what the person who owns the medallion for that month, I am working on.
  • To enjoy myself.
All that is left to do now if fill out my journal and pop it into the post.

This is exciting stuff. mrgreen

You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,


3 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

It looks very pretty and quite detailed Lucky, you have been keeping busy.

Jude said...

Leanne your medallion centre looks great and I am sure it will look lovely when it returns home.

Crafty Chookie said...

Your medallion block is beautiful...Cheers :-)