Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dream Tote Bag Update


Have you been wondering what I have been up too since my last post?

I have been busy with Amy & Ben's wedding, 5 weeks to go. Also I have been doing a bit of this and that in the sewing room.

Some of it is Secret Squirrel stuff, some not.

What I can show you is where I am up to with my dream bag. The applique side of it is now finished and today I popped the boarder around it.

Next to be done is the checkerboard sides. This means I need to cut 68 X 1.5 inch squares. eek I'm thinking Tuesday at Dawn's place seems like the right time to do this job.

Going to crack open another Moda pack of charm squares for the checkerboard part. Going to use the "Collection For A Cause, Legacy" by Moda. The colours in this charm pack are just what I am wanting for the next stage in the bag.

Until then I'll work on the "2nd Day of Christmas" Secret Squirrel present, so that can be dropped off in the box on Tuesday as well.


You're only limited by your imagination


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,


5 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I am looking forward to seeing your "dream bag". It is coming together well.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Beautiful applique, Lucky! That bag is going to look lovely- I can't wait to see a pic when it's finished! ;-)

Jude said...

Glad to see the bag coming along Leanne and please bring Petunia on Tuesday so I canprepare her seating arrangements for our trip to the USA

miss~nance said...

Very nice work.

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Also looking forward to seeing the "dream bag". The colours you have chosen are really lovely.