Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kitchen Is Looking Swish

Boy is my kitchen starting to look swish with these swaps.

I'm kicking myself though, I forgot to take a photo of the second placemat in the swap I had made. So I can't show you that one.





This placemat was made by Sue and I love the whole chook look and more windmills.

Very country isn't it? Just what I wanted. Thanks Sue for making me this fabulous placemat.





Also I was in a swap for an oven mitt/ pot holder. I love pumpkins and look at the pot holder I was sent by Robyn. Been told by Robyn, not to leave it unemployed in the house as I have it hanging as a display on the kitchen wall. Its to be used.




This oven mitt was sent to Donna and she's using her's. Isn't she a good girl, not like me. lol I've got to be really good at making this style as I have lost count of how many I have made.

Also I make the arm area a little bit longer to protect the forearm. This tends to be the place I burn when I am using the oven.

Love swaps....... just so much fun.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

bon008 said...

Just beautiful! I love the country style they all have.

Karen's Korner said...

Both the "sents" and "receives" are lovely.

bluegreen said...

you have certainly come a long way in such a short time. I love the pumpkin potholder your friend made too. Lovely colours and design.