Monday, February 22, 2010

Moda Charms Packs

I'm so excited as this morning in the mail I received my Moda charm packs from Green Fairy Quilts.

The other weekend they had a special on where if I spent $10.00 I got a free charm pack.




I ordered 2 and got the Lamour charm pack for free. I opened them up to take some photos and emailed them to my sister Deb.




I have been drooling over Glace by 3 sisters for months now and I have it in my sewing room. I just love the colours and patterns on these charm squares.





Bar Harbor is the other one I ordered and I just love the colours of this one too.



My freebie charm pack, Lamour. Love the colours and patterns.

I have to confess I have become a real Moda junkie. mrgreen I am thinking of a couple of projects to use some of the charm packs I have collected. Then this leaves me open to pick up some more. This addiction has been developed by the Tuesday girls. Many thanks girls.

Speaking of our little Tuesday sewing group, I won't be there tomorrow. Pat is very sick at the moment and I can't leave him on his own. So I am going to use the morning to sew my little heart out at home.




Been cleaning up a list on my white board in the sewing room, yesterday & today. The Dear Jane blocks and I'll do them tonight, if all goes to plan.

  • Packaged and ready for posting.....check. biggrin
  • Sorted out BOF block 4 and only need to applique to fabric ...check. biggrin
  • Betty's box of stuff is sorted and being washed as I blog..... check. biggrin
  • Tea cup & saucer table runner all cut and ready to sew after embroidery is done...check. biggrin
  • Sorted out new fabric I had sitting around.....check. biggrin
  • Dream Bag applique will be done tomorrow.....almost a check. lol

See what happens when you cut the ties to "Facebook". You get things done and you become very crafty. rolleyes I love my very old and very used white board.

Anyway back into the sewing room and back sorting out the Breast Of Friends.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Sounds like Christmas has arrived at your house. Lovely fabrics and I look forward to seeing what you are going to make out of them.

Debbie said...

Love the colours in the charm packs. You have been busy getting all those jobs done. Hope Pat gets well soon.

sandra said...

your charm packs are all gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I just LOVE your charm packs, Lucky, they are very pretty. Would you believe I bought a whiteboard and haven't written on it yet. ;-(
I should list my ufo's on it and shame myself into finishing them. LOL.

Lucky-1 said...

I'm thinking of doing a small throw quilt with one of the Moda packs.... though I do feel its almost sinful to cut and use the packs.

Thanks Debbie for the well wishes for Pat too.

Love my white board Sandy.....I can write so many notes to myself.

Debs said...

Can't wait to see the packs in the flesh so to speak. Lucky you to have them sitting in your sewing room. They might just go missing next visit :)

Liz said...

They are lovely. looking forward to seeing the new projects. You are doing so well.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh Debs I can't wait to show you them when you call in next time round.

Thanks Liz. I have already been thinking of what I can make with them. Thinking a lap quilt for one lot, start off small with these quilts.