The other weekend they had a special on where if I spent $10.00 I got a free charm pack.
I ordered 2 and got the Lamour charm pack for free. I opened them up to take some photos and emailed them to my sister Deb.
I have been drooling over Glace by 3 sisters for months now and I have it in my sewing room. I just love the colours and patterns on these charm squares.
Bar Harbor is the other one I ordered and I just love the colours of this one too.
My freebie charm pack, Lamour. Love the colours and patterns.
I have to confess I have become a real Moda junkie. I am thinking of a couple of projects to use some of the charm packs I have collected. Then this leaves me open to pick up some more. This addiction has been developed by the Tuesday girls. Many thanks girls.
Speaking of our little Tuesday sewing group, I won't be there tomorrow. Pat is very sick at the moment and I can't leave him on his own. So I am going to use the morning to sew my little heart out at home.
Been cleaning up a list on my white board in the sewing room, yesterday & today. The Dear Jane blocks and I'll do them tonight, if all goes to plan.
- Packaged and ready for posting.....check.
- Sorted out BOF block 4 and only need to applique to fabric ...check.
- Betty's box of stuff is sorted and being washed as I blog..... check.
- Tea cup & saucer table runner all cut and ready to sew after embroidery is done...check.
- Sorted out new fabric I had sitting around.....check.
- Dream Bag applique will be done tomorrow.....almost a check.
See what happens when you cut the ties to "Facebook". You get things done and you become very crafty. I love my very old and very used white board.
Anyway back into the sewing room and back sorting out the Breast Of Friends.
Your only limited by your imagination.