Friday, February 19, 2010

Its Off My List

Yesterday I decided today was going to be sewing, sewing and more sewing. Tomorrow will be clean the house day. Well for the morning anyway. lol

I started off by visiting the post office and posted off 12 buttons to England in a "button swap". As well a fat 1/4 and goodies in another swap. Picked up a few items and then home.

By this time it was getting warm and so I moved out into back rooms and had the kitchen table to myself.

Three items will be completed by the time I go to bed tonight.





Our friend's daughter is cat crazy and I have made a cushion for her bedroom. I used Brenda's favourite colours and fussy cut the cat material for the centre and corners. The back of the cushion is the light blue spotty material. There will be 3 light blue buttons on the back.

I also finished off the "pot holder" for a swap and have just to do the hand binding after tea tonight. As well the binding on the "placemat" swap for this month. These will be done while watching a DVD with my feet up and relaxing.

Just so happy with the fact for a change I have actually managed to get done what I wanted and in the time frame I had planned.

Tomorrow I am aiming to start Percy's travel bag.

You never know I may even get to start my "Dream Bag" on Sunday. Don't know how long I have had the fabric sitting there for the applique part.

Anyway, better get this finished and published and start the evening's meal.



Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

bon008 said...

Lovely cushion :)

You're making me feel quite lazy and disorganised! Might be time for me to start a new To Do list :)