Friday, February 5, 2010

Hettie's Patch Visit.

Today I spent most of the day with my sister Debbie. Using public transport we travelled to another quilting shop and today it was to Hettie's Patch. We have now been to 3 quilting shops around the city.




Hettie's Patch is a beautiful quilting shop and both Deb & I were impressed with not only the layout, but also the 2 lovely ladies who helped us out. We were there for 2 hours. I was smart and left Pat home this time......lol I am always wondering if he gets sick of fabric shopping.




This is the fabric I bought, so much to choose from. Some is for me and some for other people. Bet you can't guess which one is mine???




While Deb was working out her fabric, I went through the boxes of patterns. I picked this one out as I saw one made up on display. Just loved it and couldn't help myself.

Also while at Hettie's Patch I picked up Percy's baby sister. You can read all about this adventure over on Percy's blog.

Hettie's Patch is on my list for many return visits.

Special thanks to the 2 lovely ladies, who allowed photos to be taken inside the shop for Percy's blog.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,


4 comments:

bon008 said...

That bag looks really lovely - can't wait to see your version! Exciting news for young Percy :)

Karen's Korner said...

Sounds like you girls had a great day. That shop looks delightful and I can understand how you spent two hours there.

That bag pattern looks great. I look forward to seeing your version.

Jude said...

I`m guessing the cat material is your Lucky. Have you made the bag yet, if so bring it Tuesday.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks for all the comments on the bag. Not made yet as I am thinking of using a charm pack by Moda......