Monday, January 11, 2010

Breast Of friends Update

Its hot here in Adelaide, today's temp was 44.8 and Pat & myself spent the day hiding from the heat and keeping the animals outside cool as we can make them....... short of popping them inside the house.

So I have been spending the last couple of days working on my Breast Of Friends, block 2.

Only the fine tuning of the block to go and so I picked out and cut the boarder pieces this afternoon.

I went to get something from the sewing room, as I am mucking around in the room where the a/c is running.

Look what I found when I came back.



Little Millie (my Grand kitty) sitting on my Breast Of Friends block.

I like to think Millie is putting her stamp of approval on the 2nd block.....lol. Planing to place her stake for when the quilt is finished and able to be used.

Hoping to have it finished and posted here in the next few days. I am taking it tomorrow to sewing morning. Can't wait to show the girls.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

They love to choose spots like that ! Gorgeous little thing !

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Clare:) Yes she wormed her way into our heart nearly 3 years ago, just before Mother's Day. Millie lives with us as her Dad has cat allergies if around them for hours on end.

So she lives with her Nanny & Poppy:D

Wouldn't have it any other way either.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

WHAT A LOVELY LOOKING KITTY! SHE LOOKS QUITE IMPRESSED WITH YOUR WORK, LUCKY, NOT TO MENTION QUITE COMFY!!!! :-)