Sunday, January 24, 2010

Breast Of friends Block 3

I am so excited about the 3rd block in my Breast of Friends quilt, that I am going to show you what it looks like so far.







All I need to so is the blanket stitch, the little wording part on the left and the boarder.

Reason I have shown you this is when I put all three blocks together........... I got a wow factor from them.



I am so pleased with the outcome of the colours I have chosen for my quilt.

My sister Debbie is also making this quilt and we're doing them together. So pop over to her blog and she can tell you all about what will happen to these 2 quilts, when we fall of the perch in years to come. lol

Later on today I'll draw out the new winner for my "Birthday Give Away" as Diana didn't contact me.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

bon008 said...

The blocks are looking so beautiful, Lucky!!

It's hard to believe you've gotten so skilled at quilting so quickly!

Jilly said...

Thats beautiful! I want my DINNING ROOM table back! hehehehehe!
Hugs & Blessings
Jilly oxoxo

clare's craftroom said...

Lucky they are so beautiful !