Saturday, January 16, 2010

Block Three



Looks like I got very serious here doesn't it? rolleyes

I took this photo as I was happy with the end result and its my colours for the 3rd block in the Breast of Friends quilt.

Going to print the picture off, so I have a photo record of where I want what colour.

Now the fun starts, getting the applique sorted and then I can sit back with my feet up in the evenings and blanket stitch the appliques.

Its taken me 2 days to get this far as I have been busy else where around the place. I have a list as long as my arm of garden playing I want to do in the next couple of days. I started earlier today plus those inside jobs.

So need more hours in my day.

Better get the photo printed off and the fabric away from the cat's temptation.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,


1 comment:

susanm said...

Gee you sure are busy, and have been following your quilting journey since you started. You are now addicted to quilting, I have come to that conclusion.