Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Winner Is

Sorry about being late with the draw of my birthday giver away. Between a 2 day trip to a funeral up north in that heat we had. Plus an all day shopping trip with my sister Deb.....time go away from me.


Lets draw the lucky winner.

First off....thanks to everyone who entered..... made my sewing birthday even more special.




All names were written on paper and folded and placed in Pat's hat.




Held high, Pat then pulled out the winning name.

Drum roll......bbbbrrrrbbbbr



Congratulations to Diana for winning my first birthday give away.

Can you please send me your postal address and I'll pop it in the mail this Tuesday.

Thanks again everyone.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,


2 comments:

sandra said...

well done, Diana, I know you will love your prize.

clare's craftroom said...

Congratulations to lucky Diana , Merry Christmas Lucky .