Friday, December 4, 2009

Oops......

Oh I was being so clever and posted earlier today a hint of what I am making for the 9th of Dec. Well who won't be doing that again in the future.

I buggered up the last part of it and its only fit for my house. So I did what all good sewing people do. I made a new one and its a better one. Much nicer to look at and not messy. I'll show you the 1st one on the 9th along with the good one.




Here's what the new colours are and guess what!!!!!

I waited until I had finished it, before I posted it here. Now that is worth learning........lol

No posting hints and teasers unless it finished. No sir..........

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,


2 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

mmmm! Nice colours you have used on that ??????. Guess we will have to wait a few more days to have a proper squiz, hey? :-)

Lucky-1 said...

Yes, not long to go...lol