Sunday, November 15, 2009

Needle Book Swap

Over on the craft forum there was a needle book swap. This was a down the line swap. Now its finished I can show you what I made and sent, plus what was made and sent to me.




Front of Jeanette's needle book. I used a strand from a cream and burgundy DMC thread for embroidering Jeanette's Name.




Inside the needle book there is 4 pockets for storing items.


From Helen I was sent all of the following goodies, as Helen included some RAK.




Love my chooks and look at my pin cushion and needle book, plus a tea bag holder. But that isn't all of the goodies.

Check out the fabric........




Pussy cats....... so Fab and cool looking.



Couple of chooks with some more fabric, love my green fabrics.




Plus these beautiful floral fabrics. Plus there was a sheet of freezer paper.

Thank you so much Helen I feel very spoilt and thanks for being my down the line swap for the needle book swap.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,


4 comments:

barb's creations said...

You've been spoilt rotten Leanne.What a lovelysurprise!! :) Barb.

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely needlebook covers and you were certainly spoilt. Love those "cool" cats

miss~nance said...

WOW Leanne - you DID get very spoilt.


Hugs & Blessings
Gail

Jude said...

Love your new needlecase and the rooster looks very important and all those other goodies as well, you sure have the right tag.