Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finished Block



Block one of the "Breast of Friends" is finished. Took a heap of photos and thought ...hang on....birds don't have their eyes. Oops!!

So as soon as I have posted this, I'll give the birds an eye each.

I am so proud of my effort and so glad I restarted with the light weight interfacing on the back. It was such a joy to look at and pickup, compared to the first one, with the whisper weft.

Not that one is to be wasted, it was suggested at our sewing group....turn it into a cushion. So that is what I'll do with it.

I'll now wait till Deb has finished her block and then we'll start the second one. So until then I'll work on other projects that are hanging around my sewing room.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

bon008 said...

That is so, so beautiful - well done! :)

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Bon:D It was just so relaxing in the evening doing the stitchery side while the TV was on.