Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blocks & Tickets.


Are you going to the Adelaide Quilting & Craft Fair over the next few days? I am on Saturday. I have my debit card all pumped up and ready to shop until it's dead. There is a ticket for me, my sister Deb & her daughter Josephine. Amy was going but now can't.

For all three of us, this will be our first trip to the fair and I am hoping this will be come an annual event for us each year.

I suggested to Debbie about buying one or two fat 1/4's for each others Breast of Friends quilt. So that there is a bit of each other in our quilts and also for the girls when our quilt are passed down to them. Deb thought this was a great idea.

We are so excited about spending the day there, taking our own lunch, more $$$ for fabric. Taking my shopping trolley to put our goodies in, save us carrying them. If I come away with only those lace butterfly embellishments I'll be just so happy. I can't find them anywhere I have been so far.

Some of my Tuesday sewing group are there today, hope they don't buy up everything...lol

The Dear Jane quilt is coming along nicely. Not speeding and I do a block here and there, when I have caught up on my swaps.





D-3..... Jason's Jacks.



M-10..... Simple Simon.

Still a long way to go with this quilt. I love to Google Jane's quilts to see what colour schemes have been used. I saw a complete quilt in only red & white....stunning.



Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

You are going to just lOVE your day out at the craft fair.

Looking forward to seeing all your goodies.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Karen's Korner said...

Have a great day at the Show and do not forget to share photos of what you all purchase.