Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today Been A Real Hoot.


Today I have had a new best friend. No not this cute owl, but a bucket. I have had a headache all day and my earlier meals have been revisiting me.

Once that settled down I made this little owl. Khris was making them last week at our sewing group. The pattern can be found here.

I have a feeling this little fella will have a friend sometime tomorrow.

Also I have added a couple of new buttons to the left of my posts. A button for subscribing and a feed burner.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Khris said...

What a hoot...lol...now hoot along and make some buddies...hugs Khris

Lucky-1 said...

Oh I am and I'll bring them all along on Tuesday........lol

sandra said...

HAVE PRINTED OUT THE OWL PATTERN, CAN SEE A FEW GETTING MADE SOON.
oops, didn't mean to yell. (well, perhaps I was a little excited)