Thursday, October 29, 2009


It was hot here today and after feeling sick yesterday, I took today easy and spent the afternoon working on the lounge head rest covers.

Both fronts are finished and I just need to get some more green homespun for the back. I am so pleased with how they have turned out. More so for the fact I didn't mix up the blocks. Had visions of one being in the wrong spot.

Not buying the homespun until next pay, as I am wanting to be able to spend some $$$$ at the Quilting fair at the end of the month.

Thinking I'll ditch stitch the blocks and stipple the edge boarder.

This has been a long project, be glad to see it finished.

Your only limited by your imagination.



Technorati technorati tags: , , ,


5 comments:

Tozz said...

Wow! Looks really good and I love the blocks you have used :) hugs Vicki

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Vicki. I was so thrilled to see them come up so nicely. This is the biggest block project I have done so far.

My design too, as in size and what blocks I picked.

clare's craftroom said...

It looks great Lucky ! It is always nice when you get something finished .

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Clare, I wasn't sure how it would all look once it came together, but I'm really pleased with the result so far:)

Gloria said...

Looks good Lucky!