Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Bag For Christmas.


The other day I posted my bargains I picked up at the 20% sale at Spotlight.

Today I am so happy to show you the first of the 2 bags I am making with the material. This bag pattern can be found on Among The Gum Trees blog.

I didn't go with the Christmas theme fabric, but with Ann's bathroom colours. Well I rang Ben & Amy and asked them the colour of Ann's bathroom. So if I have it wrong, it's the kids fault.

Going to pop a couple of hand made soaps from a shop in the city inside. Think it'll make a lovely little Christmas present. Ann can then hang the bag in her bathroom or if she wants, use it else where.

Already started Amy's and will put my feet up this afternoon and watch the midday movie and do more of the stitchery.

How are your Christmas gifts going?

Your only limited by your imagination.



Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

7 comments:

Tozz said...

Love the colours and it has inspired me to do it in these colours too. Hugs Vicki

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Vicki:) Its a fun little bag to make.

Narelle said...

Love it Love it and you have also inspired me to go and make one for my best friend for Christmas as we give home made things to each other.
Hugs
Narelle

bon008 said...

Oooh, pretty :)

I just bought a book for a crafty friend, which is all about arts & crafts in Jane Austen's day - complete with patterns for various projects. This bag looks very much like one of the little bags in that book!

I'm still trying to think of what I could make for people for Christmas.. I don't think I will be organised enough this year.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Narelle & Bon. It's my first year making gifts. Having heaps of fun too.

clare's craftroom said...

Yes Lucky they are lovely colours and will make a great Christmas gift .

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Clare:D