Monday, September 7, 2009

Place Mats

Now that I have my open toe darning foot, I am able to learn stippling. Figured the easiest thing to make and quilt using stippling, were place mats.

Bought this material for our place mats a couple of months ago.




Love the fruit theme.




You can see the stipple on the back easier. Still got a long way to go with getting the stipple correct. I have another 4 place mats to make. Here's hoping I am more relaxed and better skilled at the end of this project.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Love the fabric. Just right for placemats and well done on the stippling. I keep telling myself this is the next challenge but I keep putting it off.

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

You have really been busy Lucky, the stippling gets easier with practice.

bluegreen said...

you know what they say, "Practice makes perfect." And I reckon you are off to a good start :D

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks girls for your positive words. :D