Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Josephine's Cushion



Finally Josephine's cushion is finished. I wanted it ready for her, as I am visiting her place this Friday night. I used my insert for the final fitting. I just need to pick one up for this cushion in the next 2 days.

I used a different colour green and shifted the flowers around, just so it was different to Ann's in a swap I did earlier this year. Josephine loves pink, purple & green.

One of the UFO's finished and moved to the completed list.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,



4 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

That is one beautiful cushion Lucky, what a beautiful gift. :-)

Gloria said...

Very beautiful cushion ...I love the colors.

Karen's Korner said...

Love the cushion and the colours are just great.

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you all so very much for your positive words.:)