Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hexi Swap # 2

I am so enjoying the monthly hexi swap over on the craft forum. August I learnt how to embroider Colonial Knots and practice my binding by hand.




My August hexi went to Scootinelly.





Hexi that Scootinelly sent to me is just stunning. The green backing material is so beautiful and I love the feel of it, when I run my finger tips over it.

This months hexi is off to Switzerland. I have made a start on Helene's, but you'll have to wait. lol

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: ,

4 comments:

Tozz said...

Glad you are enjoying the swap Leanne and the one you did is lovely. It is fun and I think once they are all together they will look great! hugs
Vicki

Lucky-1 said...

Vicki, I am so glad I joined this swap:D

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Wow, Lucky, your hexie looks lovely- I need to learn how to do those knots. :-)

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Sandy the funny thing about these Colonial Knots is...... if I stop and think about how to do one, I forget how to do them...lol