Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bit Of This & That

I have been looking at my list on the side bar and I am going to try and not start any new projects for our house. Swaps are a bit different. Now that our house is back to 2 people after 4 weeks, I can get stuck into the sewing.

Busting to start "Breast of Friends" but I am waiting for Debbie to get back home.

Over on Mothers Cupboard she's having a sale. Now as I am letting you know about it, I get to go into a draw for a jelly roll. (drool factor) Pop over and have a look and also while your at it check out this little Aussie blog called Among The Gum Trees I actually spend Tuesday's at Dawn's home learning sewing skills and just having a great time.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: