Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Over Run With Mice.



I have been over run with some country mice.

There was six in the family, but Millie our "Grand-Kitty" collared one as a toy. Maybe if the mouse had it's eyes & ears glued on and it's nose sewn on at the time.... it would have been able to get away.lol

The fiddliest part of making these mice was the glue gun. Man that stuff can get everywhere if your not careful. eek Gluing tiny eyes was the hottest part of the job, my finger tips are still tingling from the glue.

I have hidden them for the night and tomorrow I'll find a safe spot in the house out of cats way for 3 of them. Two mice are off to live in my sister's house.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

Tozz said...

They are just fabulous.....I must make some soon:)

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tozz. Getting very addicted to animals....lol

clare's craftroom said...

Lucky they are so cute , much nicer than the "real" ones .

Lucky-1 said...

Less smelly too Clare...lol

Gloria said...

Lucky one the mice are just too cute... my grand kiddies would love those.